making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 1 April 2012

April Fools' Joke?!

Just after midnight, I decided to check my work email as I hadn't had the chance to do so on Saturday. However, I had problem logging in. An error message kept appearing, saying that my user id or password is incorrect and to try again. As it was late, I thought it might be a system's error and decided to try again in the daytime.
However, throughout the day, the same error message kept appearing. Then it occurred to me that the same thing happened to me once before... the last time I had my contract extended/ renewed and there was some miscommunication between the IT department and HR department. Oh no. Don't tell me it is the same problem again. :( My old contract expired on 31 March with the new one kicking in on 1 April... What a way to start my new contract with a "April Fools' joke" courtesy of the IT department. :( :(

No comments: