making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 2 April 2012

Behind Times?

According to Blogthings, I am only a year behind times lol. That's much better than I anticipated lol.
You Are a Year Behind the Times


You are quite modern, but you're not obsessed with being an early adopter.
You adopt anything new once it gains mass appeal. You like to let other people get the kinks out.
Very true! I didn't rush to get the iPad when it was first launched. Rather, I waited two weeks before I ordered it. Same with my Lumia 800, I waited until now to get it. :P

You are future oriented, but you probably at least have some taste for retro or vintage objects.
If something is a classic, you'll stick with it. But if something better comes along, you'll definitely upgrade.

No comments: