making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 23 April 2012

Project Retreat

One of the projects that I am involved in had a retreat out of campus at the Bukit Batok Civil Service Club. It was a good change of environment for everyone to have discussions about the plans for the project. :) Buffet breakfast and lunch were provided. As I had my breakfast, I only took the lunch.
After the lunch, it was optional recreational activities, either bowling or spa treatment at the club. As my toe was still recovering, I decided to skip the recreational activities and headed home. I took a lift from a colleague home. On the way back, I complained about my stomach feeling queasy. Maybe I overdid the rice and potato. I have been on a low carb diet for quite some time now, thus, the discomfort perhaps. Hope it settles soon.

No comments: