making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 22 June 2012

Handlebar

Handlebar is definitely bikers' haven or for the 'biker' in all of us lol. :)
I fell in love with the place. It is in a remote area in Sembawang but I personally felt the remoteness is part of Handlebar's charm. The outdoor dining, the care-free and unpretentious atmosphere, the rock-and-roll music, the great tasting food all contributed to making Handlebar a great place to hang out and chill out. :) Nothing was more satisfying than downing a big glass of ice cold lemon tea (I guess beer would have been great too lol) on a warm evening and tearing into two huge slabs of grilled pork chops! :) The sense of freedom I felt while eating at Handlebar is unparallelled. I think if I had held my pork chops with my bare hands and bit off chunks of meat or if I burped loudly, no one would have battered an eyelid! Lol, not that I really did those things. :P If you love hearty food, here is the place to come to.

Blossom Onion - looks and tastes delicious!

My pork chops with a quirky name - Slap Yo Momma Pork Chop LOL

Righteous Ribs - tender and juicy



I would definitely come back again because I want to try its Beer Butt Chicken (don't mean to be rude) lol. Love what the one of the founding bikers/owners of Handlebar, Chris wrote on the website: "Keep your seat soft, ride high and live free". Maybe there is a 'biker chick' in me dying to get out haha. :P

No comments: