making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 13 July 2012

Graduation Gown

I made an appointment to collect my graduation gown at 3pm today. My intention was to rent the gown because I saw absolutely no need to buy the gown at all. BUT I ended up buying the gown lol. How did that happen?
Besides renting the gown, I was going to get the graduation portrait special at $280 too (1 family portrait 28cm x 35cm canvas with frame, 6 family photos 3R with folder, 1 individual 20cm x 25cm portrait with folder and 6 individual photos with folder). The salesperson told me since I was getting the portrait special, with an additional $8, the graduation gown would be mine to keep. Well, I started doing the math - the rental is $42 and the purchase price (without portrait special) is $79... Hey, I am getting a real bargain at $50!! :D The "shopaholic" me prevailed over the practical me. That's how I ended up buying the gown. :P

No comments: