making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 27 September 2012

A Shopaholic's Loves

My father is a shopaholic. He shops more than the female members of our family, namely my mother and I. There is not a day that he does not go shopping and not buy something home.
Today is the Isetan Private Sale, 8.30am - 10.30pm. He went to the sale three times - at 10+am, at 4+pm and at 7+pm. 
The first time he went to the sale was due to his love of shopping. He bought a pair of shoes and some clothes for himself. 
The second time he went to the sale was due to his grandchildren. He saw children's home wear which he thought would suit the girls. He brought Juliane along on his second trip to the sale. They came back with shopping bags full of kids' clothing. 
The third time he went to the sale was due to his grandchildren again. Juliane likes the shorts that was bought for Marieann. Her grandfather decided to go back to the sale for the third time to get Juliane a similar pair. He came back empty-handed because the kids' shorts were sold out. 
My father is a shopaholic. My father loves shopping. My father also loves his grandchildren.

No comments: