making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Mommy's Cheesecake

That is what my girls called the lemon cheesecake that I made. It has been a couple of years since I last made my lemon cheesecake. The girls, especially Marieann, have been pestering me for the last couple of weeks to make it. I am surprised that they actually remember about the cheesecake as they were quite young then. If I must say, my cheesecake is not too bad. :P I had former colleagues who asked me to sell my cheesecake because they thought it was tasty and they bought from me too lol.

I finally made my lemon cheesecake this afternoon. It took a few hours to set in the fridge because my cheesecake is the non-bake version. By 9pm, the girls were eating their slices of cheesecake with glee lol.

No comments: