making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 9 September 2012

Out of Touch

I was watching The Voice, an American reality talent show with my girls. There are four coaches: Christina, Blake, Ceelo and Adam who would choose their own team of singers through a blind audition, then train their team of singers to battle each other, etc. I only recognised Christina Aguilera. :P I thought my girls would be worse than me- not knowing any of the coaches at all! I was so WRONG.

Girls: We know Adam.
Me: You do?! Don't bluff!
Girls: He is the singer from Maroon 5. You don't know?
Me: Err.. no. You know Maroon 5?!
Girls: Maroon 5 is the group singing the song that you like.
Me: Which song?
Girls: Payphone
Me: OH  :O

They proceeded to Google up Maroon 5 to show me that Adam Levine is indeed the lead singer of Maroon 5. I felt so old. :(

No comments: