making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 11 October 2012

Beauty Workshop

This is the first time ever that I signed up to attend a workshop that is not academic in nature! A Clarins  hands-on beauty workshop featuring a new product lol. A colleague from work asked if I wanted to attend it with her. Since it will be held at Isetan Scotts (near my home), so "Why not?" I thought lol. I have been curious about this new Clarins product but was just too lazy to find out more about it. As such, this workshop will be perfect, in more ways than one: 1) get information about this new product and its application, 2) get double points for any purchases I make because it is my birth month, 3) get to meet up with my colleague in an informal environment other than work, and 4) it will be a little pre-birthday treat for myself. :)
I am looking forward to this beauty workshop on the afternoon of 26 October lol. :)

No comments: