making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Exam Revision

My girls are back in my office for the second day. They continued with their revision - Marieann writing up her Science notes and Juliane doing Math exercises online. They were waiting for excitement to happen today in the office. Unfortunately for them (and fortunately for me), the fire drill wasn't repeated lol. 
Since they have been hard at work, I decided to give them a little tame excitement. I brought them to Jurong Hill for lunch lol. Well, it is a place that they have never been to and it has a kind of old world charm. You definitely don't see many places like this anymore in Singapore. 
After lunch (at the Japanese restaurant at the bottom of the tower), the girls enjoyed running up the look-out tower at Jurong Hill. Instead of stairs going up the tower, it is a ramp all the way to the top. They said it was like a car park but for people lol. The girls could see an aerial view of Jurong from the top of the tower - Jurong Island, Bukit Timah Hill in the distance, etc. 

 The girls also enjoyed walking round the Garden of Fame, looking at the many trees planted by visiting foreign dignitaries from 1969 until 1984. They only recognised one name "Queen Elizabeth II" lol.
As usual (whenever they visit my office), Marieann and Juliane enjoyed themselves. It was a fruitful day for the girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Bean, I have not realised till I see these pictures of your girls that they have grown so much from the last time I saw them (taller to be very exact). In my memory they are still the tiny cute shy girls... And looking at them, I cannot believe that you have daughters so old already as you still look the same... in fact younger than ever!!! Amazing =)

hweiming said...

Thanks for your compliment! :) But looks can be deceiving hahaha :P