making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 18 October 2012

False Alarm

Today was the last day that the girls followed me into office. Tomorrow, they will be back at school. While I was checking up on Marieann and her progress in Science revision in the late morning, the fire alarm went off!! My girls were grinning from ear to ear while a collective groan arose from the adults in the office. My girls have been hoping for a repeat of Monday's fire drill. After a while, it proved to be a false alarm. My girls were really disappointed that it was a false alarm but all the adults in the office were really glad that it was a false alarm! Lol. Personally I think my girls were hoping for another fire drill so that they could take a break from their exam revision. Well, just bear with it, in a few days' time, your exams will be over. :)

No comments: