making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Good Bye, PSLE 2012

Today is the last paper, Higher Mother Tongue for PSLE 2012. (For most of the P6 students, the last paper was yesterday.) As I was in school for counselling, I heard the P6 students cheering when they were dismissed. Well done, Girls! All the P6 students have definitely earned their well-deserved break. :) 

PS. I can't speak for the other schools but for my counselling school, I haven't heard of any emotional breakdown from the students after the PSLE papers. Either the papers are set within acceptable range of difficulty, this cohort of students are emotionally stronger or this cohort of students are just well-prepared! Lol. I hope all of them obtained the results that they hoped for.

No comments: