making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 27 October 2012

MY VERY Quiet Birthday

It is a very quiet birthday, would not even have any celebration if I didn't say anything (see below). But thank goodness for the great company of Matthew, James and Dennis, I enjoyed myself.
Within a day, I read Seven Ancient Wonders by Matthew Reilly, Temple by James Rollins and The Irishman's Horse by Dennis Lynds (aka Michael Collins). :) Well, the day started really early and I have read those books umpteen times so I know the stories really well and could speed read lol. I just love re-reading my books. :P  

The girls had their dental appointment in the morning. I was disappointed that they didn't remember my birthday but I wasn't going to let them off so easily. So I messaged Marieann when they were on their way to the dental clinic.

Me: Buy me a birthday cake!
                        Marieann: Why?                      
Me: My birthday!!!!
                                         Marieann: Ah Kong forgot your birthday.
Me: I'm disappointed. Don't remember 
my birthday but you can remember your
teacher's birthday which is same day as 
me...
                      Mareiann: Yes, so sad for you
                        Marieann: Mei Mei wrote that!

I almost fainted when I saw the second last message. When they came home, they did buy me a birthday cake but Juliane still had a earful from me. 
I am still waiting for my birthday cards... I won't stop nagging until I get them lol.

No comments: