making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 26 October 2012

Workshop of the Non-Academic Kind

This is the first time I ever attended a beauty workshop organised by Clarins whose skincare products I use. The workshop (of 5 people) started at 2pm and ended around 3pm. It was pretty fun, especially since I attended it with a colleague lol. The Clarins beauty consultant taught us how to apply the various products properly and told us the benefits of the various products. Frankly, I am surprised that I didn't end up with more wrinkles and lines than I do now because I have been exerting way too much strength and pressure when applying the products on my face lol. It was quite flattering too when one of the beauty consultants mistook me for being younger and asked me to try out a product for a younger age group haha. Thank you for thinking I am younger. :P 
At the end of the workshop, we were given a door gift (several pieces of travel size products) and additional goodies if you are a Isetan card holder. Although I had to pay $40 to attend the workshop, I was given 2x$20 vouchers in return which I could use to buy Clarins products. So it was pretty good value for money. :) 

No comments: