making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Packing

but just not my luggage yet. Have been hit very badly by the cleaning bug.
It started last Saturday with packing and clearing the girls' art/ handicraft area (and materials). On Sunday, I packed my room. Something happened which I would relate later. And yesterday, I had the girls packed their closets, with me helping them of course. Otherwise, nothing will get done! We managed to clear out quite a few bags of clothes. Now there's room in their closets, for new clothes maybe lol.
As I was saying, something happened when I was packing my room. I discovered that I "lost" some very important documents. I looked into all the document bags and boxes but I just couldn't find them. I was really upset when Marieann said, "Ask Grandmother, she will know where". Isn't that exactly what I posted on Facebook the other day "Nothing is really lost until your mom can't find it"?! Full of hope, I called up my mother who is now holidaying in Xiamen, China.
No she didn't tell me where my documents were, instead she blasted me! But after that blasting, I remembered where I kept them! Guess in a way, my mother did help me to find them... Where were my documents? They were in the safest place ever, under lock and key all these time when I was hunting high and low for them. :(

No comments: