making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 2 November 2012

The Wrong Doctor?

According to the Blogthings quiz "What Popular Career are You?", I should be a doctor. Well, I am a Dr now but just not the medical kind. 
You Are a Doctor
You are a total brainiac who isn't content to just be smart. You want to do something with your smarts!
You'd like to change the world or at least change lives. You feel like it's important not to waste the gifts you've been given.

You may cure cancer or simply make a few people healthier, but you will rest well knowing that you've made a difference.
You're the type of person who does the right thing even when no one else is watching. You're very ethical.
What Popular Career Are You?

So am I the wrong kind of doctor? I guess not. I know I won't be able to cure cancer or make a few people healthier but I know I can make and have made a difference in some students' lives. I am a doctor, just not the kind that uses medicine but the kind that uses words and evidence from research. :)  

No comments: