making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 9 December 2012

A Day of Aussie Life

I experienced a day of Aussie family life. 
First, my best friend, Min and I went Christmas shopping at Westfield Miranda. We arrived just before 10am and the car park was almost full! Christmas shopping is the busiest time at the mall. I didn't go all "shopping crazy"! :) I was really proud of myself and bought only what I still needed to buy - a skirt for Juliane, a pressie for a good friend, and a Lush product. :) 
After our Christmas shopping, I went with Min to help the other parents with doing up the final touches on the graduating banner for the graduating Year 6 classes (Year 6 = Pri 6). It was a good two hours of hard work and the end product was amazing. :) Although I am not a parent of any of the graduating kids, I was asked to sign my name behind the banner too! It was really nice of the parents to include me. :)
After dinner (I had roo meat again! :D ), I took photos with everyone! :)
Aunty and Uncle who always treat me very well, like a daughter :)
Min and Graham who welcomes Min's nutcase friend with roo meat! :)
Me in the company of two really handsome guys! :)
It is so sad that it is my last night in Sydney. I really enjoyed being part of an Aussie family. :)

No comments: