making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 10 December 2012

Home (Too Soon! Lol)

All too soon, my holiday has come to its end. :( 
I bade farewell to everyone and followed Min to her workplace at the office block of Westfield Miranda. It would be easier for me to catch a taxi from there to the airport. Alas, it was also easier for me to over-buy! Lol. During the three hours, I bought a few more items! :P Close to 1pm, I collected my luggage from Min's office and took a taxi to the airport. I managed to get in line before a big tour group arrived, thank goodness. :P By 2pm, I cleared customs and settled myself comfortably down to read on my Kindle. Although I was really tempted by Victoria's Secret, I couldn't afford to buy anymore stuff because my hand luggage was close to the maximum weight allowed! :P 
By 4.15pm, I was settled in my seat 46C in the airplane. Realised that I was diagonally across the baby bassinet row and there were two babies. Sigh, I can forget about sleeping...  Instead I watched two movies - ParaNorman and Mirror Mirror. 
The flight had been very smooth. I thought the flight would be an uninteresting one... When I was one-third into eating my non-carb dinner, I discovered something in it. I had to ask the stewardess to replace it. My dinner was replaced and followed with an apology by the lead steward, not once but three times. A voucher of $75 was also given with the third apology and I was also addressed as Dr Wong instead of Ms Wong lol. Singapore Airlines knows how to provide good service lol. I bought a make-up palette with the voucher during the inflight shopping. Guess there was a little excitement after all. :)
My non-carb dinner - broiled chicken with vege (before it was replaced)
My replacement dinner - panfried chicken in basil cream sauce and vege
My refreshment - fish kebab
I arrived back in Singapore at 9.20pm. It is good to be home but I could use a longer break lol. :P 

No comments: