making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 6 December 2012

Retail Research and Musical Experience

After today's conference, I did a little retail research at Birkenhead Point (outlet shopping centre). It is a nice shopping centre. I bought clothes for my girls and for myself lol. :) Was stuck in the pet shop, The Pet Centre for a while because I was attracted by the adorable kittens. A grey tabby came straight for me when it saw me walking towards the enclosure and started meowing at me. Aww, so CUTE!! :)



Tried Turkish Chicken Gozleme (AUD$9) with chicken, spices, cheese, spinach and onion. It was like the prata in Singapore with the filling inside. At first, I thought I could finish it easily because it was flat. But it was a decepticon. I only managed to finish half and had to pack the rest home.
In the evening, I walked to Darling Harbour for dinner beacuse I was watching a musical, Legally Blonde, 8pm at Lyric Theatre, The Star with the Berliners and Darling Harbour is just a 5-minute walk to The Star. I managed to get a table at Pancakes on The Rocks (my favourite restaurant in Australia) at 6.30pm, just before the crowd arrived as it was late night shopping in the city. I tried The Ultimate (AUD$12.95) - crepes filled with cream cheese and sultanas, served with raspberry coulis and vanilla ice cream.  It was very sweet and delicious and extremely filling! I could only eat one and a half crepes. :P
After my "dessert crepe as main meal" dinner, I walked slowly over to The Star. It was easy enough  and near enough to find. The show, Legally Blonde was absolutely delightful, funny and brilliant. I thought the movie was funny but the musical is tons better with the jokes and the singing! :) I am very glad that I watched Legally Blonde. Really enjoyed myself! :) The show ended at 10.40pm with the Berliners dropping me off at my apartment on their way back to their accommodation.



Tomorrow I would be checking out of my apartment and going to stay with my best friend, Min and her family for the weekend. I am really looking forward to it! :)

No comments: