making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 22 December 2012

The "An Unexpected Journey" is An Unexpected Thrill!

Just in case, the Mayan prediction came true, I went to watch The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D on IMAX yesterday. The Hobbit is just epic!! It blew my mind away. The duration of the movie was 2 hours and 50 minutes but it didn't feel that long. In fact, I wanted more!! 
I have heard of complaints about the movie being in 48fps (high frame rate) IMAX 3D, saying it's like watching tv. However, I beg to differ. I thought every image looks sharper and the details are amazing! Now I can't wait for the 2nd and 3rd installments of The Hobbit! 

 The Hobbit trailer 2 (uploaded by StreamingTrailer)

Here is also the other posts about The Hobbit that I have posted on 23 December 2011 and on 20 September 2012

No comments: