making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 3 January 2013

Nervous 1st Day of Work

It was my first day of work yesterday. No, I have not gone elsewhere. I am still working in the same university but just transferred from one of the research centres to the headquarters that oversee all the research centres in the university.  
It was pretty nerve-wrecking for my first day because I have absolutely no idea what my work responsibilities are and I have not met any of the new colleagues that I will be working with. At least now, after meeting with my Reporting Officer, I have some inkling, and more details will be revealed in the coming week. Come Monday, I will also get to meet all my new colleagues at the weekly meeting. I guess I am slightly more settled and less nervous now. :P

No comments: