making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 26 January 2013

Princess Ayushka

Today, my friend and colleague, Filzah invited a whole bunch of us to her new home for housewarming. :) As we knew each other well, it was really fun to meet outside of work environment. :) The food was really good, especially the lentil soup, the crispy chicken, the stuffed tomato and the sweet rice. Oh the sparkling soda (came in a few flavours) was really nice too, which Filzah bought from a Turkish warehouse. :) Unfortunately, I was too distracted to take photos of the food and the soda by a bundle of fur. :P
I was too distracted by Filzah's kitten, Ayushka, a Nowergian Forest. Ayushka is so CUTE! She has a very good temperament and is not shy with people around. I am really glad that Ayushka likes the housewarming gift a colleague and I bought for her, a playmat for kittens/ cats. :) She was trying her hardest to get at the catnip which was in a hidden pocket on the playmat lol. I was not the only one distracted by Ayushka lol. We were all distracted and we forgot to take a group photo before we left! Lol. Here are some photos of Princess Ayushka, yes, I think she is a Princess :)

No comments: