making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Extra CNY Holiday

As the first day of CNY fell on a Sunday, today (3rd day of CNY, Tuesday) is a public holiday. Usually, by the 3rd day of CNY, we would all be back to work and to school. It is very relaxing to be doing nothing, just recouping from the hectic past two days. :) The main highlight of the day was watching Ah Boys to Men part 1, a DVD which I actually bought for my brother who is now in UK. The DVD is highly recommended by my colleagues who have been through National Service. The girls and I were in stitches watching the show. :D I hope Ah Boys to Men part 2 DVD will be released before my parents go to UK in July so that I can give my brother both parts of the show. I think it would make a memorable gift for my brother and my nephews can also see what their father has to go though in National Service. :) 

Ah Boys to Men part 1 trailer (uploaded by AhBOYStoMEN)

Ah Boys to Men theme song (uploaded by AhBOYStoMEN)
Hey, YM, I remembered that you did well in the army and enjoyed your National Service. :) I hope the trailers will bring back some of the good memories for you. :)

No comments: