making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 1 March 2013

Happy 9th Birthday, Juliane

It is Juliane's 9th birthday today. She has been looking forward to her birthday for a while now. Always asking me as well as her sister what we would be getting for her birthday present(s) lol. We celebrated her birthday with a fresh fruit salad cake from Sun Moulin which she likes very much.
Marieann and I both got Juliane things from her favourite Rilakkuma. Marieann got her a Rilakkuma pouch and I got her Rilakkuma sticky note pads. She also received a non-fiction book, The Best of National Geographic Yearbook 2013 from my colleague. Juliane really likes the book and started reading it straight away! :) Juliane received lots of birthday wishes from her classmates, her friends, her family as well as from my friends and colleagues lol. She is well-known (in a good way lol) to my friends and colleagues. Happy Birthday, Juliane. May all your wishes come true!

No comments: