making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 13 April 2013

Install?

I have been receiving invites from my friends on Facebook to play a certain game. I have resisted installing it for the longest time as I have my fair share of games that I have been playing with such as Mahjong Smiles HD, etc. That certain game is Candy Crush. As I was milling over if I should install it on my iPad, I decided to ask my girls. I was extremely surprised by their answer. 
"NO!" was what they said. I thought they would probably jumped at the chance to play a new game on my iPad. I asked them, "Why not?". Both my girls said, "Why must  follow and play something that everyone is playing?". Ok, that is a good answer for me. The reason why I have been resisting too is because everyone is playing it and I just can't see the appeal of being one of the masses lol. It is the same reason why I refused to get an iPhone!
I am glad to know that my girls take after me - they won't be blindly following the crowd/ trend lol. 

No comments: