making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 8 April 2013

Learning Journey to SOTA

This is my second learning journey since I joined the new department. This time we are off to SOTA. With one "stone" (visit), I managed to kill three "birds". As an educator/ researcher, I wanted to know more about the uniqueness of SOTA. As a mother, I wanted to know more about SOTA as a potential school for my daughter. As a counsellor, I wanted to know more about SOTA so as to give information to my counsellees who are interested in going to SOTA.
The presentation of SOTA started at 9am but ended late, close to 10.45am. Although the presentation ran overtime, it was really interactive and educational. We were also shown the pottery studio, the dance studio, the "field" on the 11th floor, the art gallery and the concert hall.
The rooftop "field"
Students' works currently on display at the Art Gallery. Wonderful works!
SOTA Concert hall
It was almost 12 noon when we ended our learning journey, an hour overtime lol. But I didn't mind because I really learnt a lot about SOTA.

No comments: