making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Mozzie Attack

Before attending my management council meeting in the evening, I went to have another look at the fencing at the back of my estate which would be discussed at the meeting. I swore I was only there for less then 10 minutes and to my horror, I discovered that I have no less then ten mosquito bites on each leg! It was a rather wooded area with trees but I wasn't the only one there as there were other people walking around too. It seemed as if the mosquitoes agreed to attack only me! Sigh. Not only are the mosquito bites darn itchy, they take a long time to heal. Due to my pre-diabetic condition, the bites would remain angry red blots on my skin for close to a week before fading off slowly. :(

No comments: