making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 7 April 2013

Wrong Number!

I first received a sms in the wee hours of the morning which I chose to ignore because I was too sleepy to reply. The sms was in Malay so I knew it was sent to the wrong number, my mobile number. But later in the morning, I received two more smses back to back from the same number. I immediately sent back "Wrong number" in order to alert the sender that he/ she had been sending smses to the wrong number. He/ she came back with a "Sorry". However, in the afternoon, he/ she started sending me smses again! Sent back another "Wrong number". Stopped for a while and then the smses started coming again. Tried to ignore it but the constant sms alert from my phone was driving me nuts! I finally sent back "STILL SENDING TO THE SAME WRONG NUMBER!".  It finally stopped. Thank goodness!! I received close to 20 smses from this "wrong number". Sigh. 

No comments: