making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Cali Cafe Singapore

Being on leave meant that I could also afford to have some time for myself. Since the girls would only arrive home at 1+ pm, I met an ex-colleague for lunch. We went to Cali Cafe which is located within Park Avenue Hotel & Suites, near MOE. My friend had the Pesto Chicken pasta and I tried the Pacific Crab Cakes ($15.50). I "stole" a spoon of pasta from my friend and the pesto sauce was really delicious. Maybe I will order that next time. :)
I love my crab cakes and the mint yoghurt dressing which enhanced the crab cakes. The warm spinach salad which came with the dish was fantastic too! :) The portions were generous and I had to pack home one crab cake as well as the salad. 
The food at Cali Cafe is really tasty and good. I am surprised that it is not packed. Maybe because people haven't really discover it yet (it being inside a fairly new hotel). Looking forward to my next meal at Cali Cafe. :)

2 comments:

Iris Tan said...

Hi Hwei Ming,

I have stumbled upon your positive review on our cafe and are very glad that you enjoyed our food and ambience. I was wondering if we could have your permission to post your link up on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cali-Cafe/425415427577547. Your feedback is very well-written and it has made all our days, and we would love to share our joy with others!

Looking forward to your good news :-)

Cheers!
Iris Tan
Cali Cafe Administration

hweiming said...

Dear Iris,

You are welcome about my blog post. Feel free to put up my post on your Facebook page. I really enjoyed the food at your cafe. :)

Best,
Hwei Ming