making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 10 May 2013

Cups N Canvas Cafe Singapore

Now that the girls' exams are over, I can relax and meet up with friends for a meal in the evenings. We went to Cups N Canvas at Selegie Road, as suggested by my friend. Cups N Canvas is a cafe cum art studio. It is a charming place with its artistic as well as rustic vibes. :)
There is an All Day Special for Pasta today so for every pasta dish ordered, a drink comes free (excluding ice-blend and alcohol drinks). I ordered a Greeno Pesto (chicken, basil, parmesan, baby potato, linguine) and a Ice Cucumber Mint Tea (free). My friend ordered a Blanc Bacon (bacon, mushroom, fettuccine) and a Iced Peach Lychee Tea (free).
Iced Peach Lychee Tea and Iced Cucumber Mint Tea
I was wowed by my pasta. Although some will be put off by the basil in the dish, I loved it. I love the unique taste as well as the strong flavour of basil. :) I gobbled up my pasta in no time! I really love my iced cucumber mint tea too. It is very refreshing. :)
Greeno Pesto (chicken, basil, parmesan, baby potato, linguine)
Blanc Bacon (bacon, mushroom, fettuccine)
There isn't a large variety of dishes on the menu but they are mostly comfort food which we could always do with lol. :) Cups N Canvas is a cool place to hang out. Visit it if you are in the area.

No comments: