making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013

Here is wishing all mothers a Happy Mother's Day 2013! :) 
May your day be filled with love and happiness.

I actually thought that my girls have forgotten about today because I didn't hear any whispering from them about Mother's Day. They managed to SURPRISE me big time! Lol. Guess I owe them an apology. :P 
Marieann made some Cranberries in Milk Chocolate for me. Besides adding cranberries, to further balance the sweetness of the chocolate, she added cashew nuts and a pinch of salt on top of the chocolates. It was really sweet to receive the chocolates from Marieann, in more ways than one. :) 
Juliane made a Powerpoint slideshow of our photos and her thank you note to me. Unfortunately, after showing it to me, she closed it without saving it. :o Although the Powerpoint slides are gone, I was really touched by her effort and gesture. (I know she spent at least an hour just getting the slides together.) To make up for the lost Powerpoint slides, Juliane made me a card. I love the message behind, made from my name. So in her mind, I am not just "Mama", I am also "Dr Wong" lol. 

No comments: