making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Internet Explorer 10

Updated 10:04pm 
I spoke too soon. IE is still wonky. :( 
 
Last night, I was prompted to install new updates which I did. However, this morning when I tried to load up my Internet Explorer, an error message appeared saying that the IE is not working. Tried restarting the notebook several times but still with the same result "IE not working". It was really strange as my IE was working fine last night. Finally it dawned on me that it might have something to do with the new updates I installed last night. I looked under Installed Updates and discovered my IE has been updated to the latest version, Internet Explorer 10. I went online via Firefox and found out that there are others who had problems with IE 10 on their Windows 7 too. The only way was to uninstall IE 10 and it will revert back to the previous version, IE 9. That's what I did. 
Now my IE is working fine, never mind if it is the older version of IE 9. 

No comments: