making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 18 May 2013

meow - a tale of three kittens

Here are photos of the three most adorable kittens I have seen around in Singapore lol. Actually, I seldom see kittens around, only the adult cats. Today is the first time I have seen stray kittens which didn't run away and which are so trusting of humans. I hope that the people around take good care of them.The tabby kitten reminds me of my late cat which was a tabby too. The black kitten which was initially not in the basket was most friendly, maybe because it was not as sleepy as the other two kittens haha. :P
Two little kittens in a bicylce basket
Hug hug
The third little kitten
A regal look
An intimidating look
Three little kittens in a bicycle basket - Cosy!
Someone loves the camera :)
Oi, get off me, you are spoiling my glam shot
For one moment where all three kittens had their eyes opened (slightly for two lol)
The two black kittens being very "cosy" but see the claws on one?! Lol
Marvel at the tabby kitten which can sleep in any position!
This is life! Sleeping without a care in the world :)

No comments: