making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 13 May 2013

P5 Camping Trip

Marieann has gone for her school's Primary 5 3 days & 2 nights camping trip. It is compulsory for all Primary 5 students to participate in the camping trip. I remember when I was teaching in SCGS, I was also involved in the P5 camping trips. Time really flies and now it is my daughter's turn. :) 
Marieann was upset last night and complained to me that Juliane told her she would not miss her when she is at the camp. However, this evening, Juliane told me that she missed her sister and it was so quiet without her Jie Jie (sister in Chinese) around. Juliane made me promised not to tell Marieann. Lol.
Well, I both miss and don't miss Marieann. I miss her somewhat because it is the first time that she is away from home on her own (even if it is still with school and there are teachers around). But I believe strongly it will be a good learning experience for her. I also don't miss Marieann because there is suddenly so much peace and quiet at home hahaha!

No comments: