making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Parent-Teacher Meetings

After my counselling, I rushed down to SCGS for my girls' Parent-Teacher meetings. The first one was scheduled at 2:25pm with Marieann's  form teacher at the school hall. Although I was 10 minutes early, her form teacher, who is also my former SCGS colleague, went ahead of schedule to meet with me. After meeting Marieann's form teacher, I went on to meet Marieann's Chinese teacher and followed by Juliane's Chinese teacher since the Chinese teachers were also stationed in the hall. 
I arrived at my 3.25pm PTM with Juliane's teachers around 2:40pm at the P3 classroom. I waited patiently as I was very early for my session (actually I used the time to play my Candy Crush Saga lol. That stupid Level 147 is killing me!! :( ). However, blessed Juliane's teachers, they felt bad that I was waiting for so long that they kept telling me they would see me next but another set of parents would turn up lol. Told them to follow the appointments scheduled. They finally met me at 3:10pm. :) Juliane's form teacher taught Marieann in P4 and Julie's co-form teacher is my former SCGS colleague. We had a very enjoyable and open conversation.
The detailed feedback given by the girls' teachers have been very constructive and encouraging. :) I can better help my girls now.

No comments: