making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 3 June 2013

Closet Korean Drama Fan

I finally realised that I am a closet Korean romantic drama fan. :P
The girls started watching "Fabulous Boys" on Channel U and asked their father to buy the series as they really like it. Unfortunately their father bought the Korean version instead of the Taiwanese version which is what's on TV now. Apparently, "Fabulous Boys" (2013) is a cover of the original Korean drama, "You're Beautiful" (2009) and there is also a Japanese version, "Ikemen desu ne" (2011) lol.
I started watching the Korean version with the girls and found myself hooked to the story! We could watch the series for the entire afternoon non-stop haha. Although I can't understand the Korean songs in the series, I like them a lot. :)

Still/ As Ever (uploaded by lilrudegirlxD) 


Without Words (female version) (uploaded by chibipayucute)

Promise (uploaded by chibipayucute) 


What Should I Do (uploaded by chibipayucute) 


Song For a Fool (uploaded by chibipayucute)


Lovely Day (uploaded by chibipayucute)


 Goodbye (uploaded by 3nityBlood)

No comments: