making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 6 June 2013

Counting Down

Updated 6am, 6 June 2013
We have cleared the customs and now waiting for boarding at 6:40am. Check in and clearing customs were a breeze and really quick, all done in 15 minutes. :) Now the kids are bored and sleepy lol. My mother will be waiting for us at the airport in Taipei and she has already planned where to take us for lunch at Yang Ming Shan (陽明山). Going to be hard to maintain my weight! 

I just finished my check (of the umpteenth time) for all the luggage - 1 check-in luggage and three carry-on luggage. I think that is the FINAL check. Bringing kids on holiday is never an easy job, there are many things that I need to pre-empt and have Plan Bs on hand. 
Our flight departs at 7.10am so we have to be at the airport by latest 5am. Although I have already checked in online and we are required to be at the airport 90 minutes before departure, I would rather play safe and be there slightly earlier. :)
The kids are fast asleep. I should sleep soon too as I have to wake up in three hours' time! Maybe one last check?! Haha. :P

No comments: