making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Farewell, David

Today, I bade farewell to my favourite ex-boss who hail from Australia. Sigh, all the good ones are leaving. :( We had a farewell party for him and a bonus for me, my other favourite ex-boss who hail from USA was in town and attended the party too. :) There was a nice slideshow for my boss and we did a scrapbook for him. It is really amazing to see how creative some of my colleagues are with their scrapbook page!! :) There were plenty of delicious home-cooked food and desserts. I have never seen such an array of desserts! They tasted as good as they looked!
My favourite ex-bosses, Prof Paris and Prof Hogan, and Prof Renshaw
Group photo of everyone who worked in Core 2 :)
David and his three PhD students
It has been a real pleasure working with you, David. Thank you for giving me the opportunities to learn, to grow, to lead, ... You have been a great mentor. Thank you. You will be greatly missed.

No comments: