making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 28 June 2013

I Am Meticulous

I have been told that I can be obsessed with details that I border on the verge of being OCD lol. This could be due to my psychology training. :)
You Are Meticulous
You are a very detailed oriented person - both in the work you do and your observations. Nothing goes unnoticed.
You love knowing everything about something or someone. It's hard for you to make a decision if you don't have all the facts. 

Definitely the psy training lol.  

You are polite because you attend to every little thing. You are never accidentally coarse or rude.
In fact, you make every interaction and generosity look effortless, even though you are putting in a lot of effort behind the scenes.

Ok, the truth is out. If I am rude, it is intentional. :P

You are old-fashioned in that you appreciate a job well done. You have an eye for well crafted things and artisan goods.
You can be a bit of a picky shopper, but only because you appreciate quality. You want to hold on the things you buy for a long time. 

Yes, this is true. My older girl is now wearing some of my clothes which I was wearing in my 20s. They are still in excellent quality. :)

No comments: