making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 26 July 2013

Roach vs Me

0 vs 1 :)
The girls told me that there is a cockroach lurking around in my parents' bathroom a few days ago but I wasn't successful in trying to flush the pest out.
However, Lady Luck is with me tonight! As I was working on my notebook in my parents' room (so that I could watch tv too lol), I turned and happened to see the pest at the entrance of the bathroom! Since the girls were sleeping, I couldn't do the newspaper whack as it would be too loud. I did the next best thing. I sprayed insect repellent on it first, hoping to slow down its movement before I moved in for the kill. If you are wondering if the cockroach would now repel itself because of the insect repellent I sprayed on it? Nope, didn't happen but it did move slower lol. I took a couple of napkins, caught the cockroach and squashed it! What a rush! Hahaha. Don't worry, I used quite a number of napkins and after that, I washed my hand with antibacterial soap thoroughly. :) 


No comments: