making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 11 August 2013

B-grade Movies and I

I just have a thing for B-grade movies. If I want to give my mind a break, I would watch B-grade movies. :) They are sometimes silly, sometimes ridiculous, sometimes action-packed and they come in different genres - horror, comedy, sci-fi, ... B-grade movies are just pure entertainment and fun. :) Some of my favourite B-grade movies are Starship Troopers movies (1-3), Eight-legged Freaks (yes, I absolutely HATE spiders but I just love this movie lol), Tremors movies (1-4), and some of those mega creature vs giant creature movies haha. I discovered that Syfy channel screens quite a fair amount of B-grade movies such as the recently screened Sharknado. 
Thank you, B-grade movies for keeping my mind sane! :)

No comments: