making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 15 August 2013

PANICKED!

For a good 30 minutes, I panicked and thought I was back to Level 1 in Candy Crush! I haven't had the chance to play Candy Crush all day today and was about to attempt playing Level 245 on my iPad when the message popped up that I wasn't connected to Facebook. The same message appeared a number of times even after I reinstalled Candy Crush and it showed me as being at Level 1 instead of Level 245! What happened to the other 244 levels that I had played and conquered?!! 
I checked with a friend who plays CC too and was alerted to double-check my CC status in Facebook. Thank goodness! I am still at Level 245. PHEW! I would really cry if I am back to Level 1 again. It seems that there may be a glitch with CC app on the iPad. Hope the glitch will be fixed soon.
 

No comments: