making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 30 September 2013

Back Home

My parents are back home after 2 and a half months away. They were in England visiting my brother, my sister-in-law and my three nephews. They reached home at 6pm after their 12-hours flight. The girls were happy to see their grandparents. I am happy to see my parents too. Finally, someone to take over the nagging and scolding of the girls haha. :P
After settling down, we skyped with my sister-in-law and my youngest nephew, Yeun Zhen who missed my parents terribly to inform them that my parents have arrived safely in Singapore. The other two boys, Yeun Yi and Yeun Song were in school, I think.   
 My parents thoroughly enjoyed their stay in England with my brother and his family and they especially enjoyed their time spent with their three grandsons. :)

No comments: