making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 7 September 2013

Dinner & Walk@Botanic Gardens

As Marieann went to River Safari with her classmate and would only return after dinner, Juliane and I decided to eat out for dinner at Botanic Gardens. 
Juliane went for Kaffir Lime Fish Fillet burger ($9). I decided to be adventurous and tried its monthly special: Mussels in Creamy Laksa Broth with linguine ($18). The fish burger was really nice but my mussels with linguine was too spicy for me :( although I liked the mussels. Next time when someone tells me something is not spicy, I will pass.
After our dinner, we went for a walk around Botanic Gardens as it was cool after the rain and it was still light. We had fun walking and taking photos. We were enjoying ourselves, feeling one with nature. :) 
Juliane with Singa, Tanglin Gate Visitor Centre, Botanic Gardens
Swan Lake and the Gazebo (built in 1850s)
Swan Lake and the swan sculpture
The white swans at Swan Lake
Sunset at Botanic Gardens
Good night, Botanic Gardens

No comments: