making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 6 September 2013

Happy Teachers' Day 2013

Happy Teachers' Day 2013 to everyone who have taught me one thing or another. 

To my teachers in SCGS Primary, in SCGS Secondary, in NJC, in UQ, in NIE: thank you for passing on the knowledge and values. 
To my former students in SCGS: thank you for teaching me the joy of lifelong learning (you girls spurred me on to do my Masters!). 
To my former colleagues in SCGS and MOE HQ: thank you for showing me and teaching me how to deal with the world. 
To my current colleagues and friends in NIE: thank you for teaching me about research and stats. 
To my family, especially my mother: thank you for teaching me that there is more out there and that I can be anything I choose/want to do/be (which encouraged me to do my PhD!). 
To all my friends (local and overseas): thank you for teaching me how to be a better friend. 

To all who have taught me something, here's wishing you a Happy Teachers' Day!!

No comments: