making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Latest Ever

Yesterday was the latest I have ever stayed at work. I only left my workplace after 11:30pm, Monday 16 September. My colleague/ friend and I were working on our proposal revision. With both of us being very conscientious persons, we checked and double-checked our revision before sending it out to MOE. My girls were actually worried and called me at 11pm to find out where I was. It was heart-warming to know that they cared about me. :)  
My colleague/ friend dropped me off me off at a taxi stand which cut my time in getting home as compared to me taking the public transport (and might miss the last service for the train and the bus home). Thank goodness, there was a long line of empty taxis at the taxi stand. :) By the time I reached home, it was already 12:10am. I was tired and super hunger as I haven't had dinner yet. Grabbed a quick shower and had a 4-yolk mooncake as my dinner lol. :P
I hope this is the latest ever that I have to work and I do not intend to break this record of working so late at the workplace. If any later, I might, as an ex-colleague and friend who is now studying in Brisbane said, as well sleep in the office over night. I do not hope for this to happen as I much prefer my bed anytime. Thank you very much.

2 comments:

Opus T. Penguin said...

I would have been crying if I worked that late.

hweiming said...

I know what you mean but I couldn't possibly "abandon" my poor colleague/ friend to finish up her portion of work while I go home earlier after finishing my portion... :(