making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Ouch!

I returned for my second dose of my chicken pox vaccination today. As my family doctor was busy conducting a medical examination, I saw the other elderly doctor who works part-time at the clinic. I was reluctant to do so but I was pressed for time as I needed to get to school for counselling before 10am. I wished that I had waited! :( 
After mixing the vaccine, that doctor did not change the needle into a finer needle which my family doctor did for my first dose of chicken pox vaccination. It was so painful when the needle went in and it also bled after the needle was withdrawn. Ouch!
Now the area where the injection was given is sore, red and swollen. That didn't happen with my first dose of chicken pox vaccination. :( I hope the soreness, redness and swelling goes down by tomorrow. 

No comments: