making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 27 October 2013

Triple Celebrations

First celebration - Dessert from O'Coffee Club
Strawberry Vanilla Millefeuille - light and not too sweet :)
Had to do some unexpected work with a colleague on my birthday! :( But I was satisfactorily compensated with the dessert as the first of my birthday celebration lol. :)

Second celebration - Dinner at Wings Bar
Don't worry, I didn't drink, can't anyway, allergic to alcohol lol. I had the Japanese Zero (Teriyaki flavour) Wings 6 pieces meal set that came with coleslaw, fries, vegetable sticks and cheese dip. The wings were quite good, juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
I was more excited with the bar itself because it has a WWII aviation theme. I love the movie, Memphis Belle, one of the very few war movies I love, and Wings bar reminds me of "Memphis Belle" with its airbase hangar decor, aircraft runway, sandbags under the tables, and aircraft memorabilia all around the bar. :) There is also a replica WWII aircraft at the entrance of the bar. Within the bar are two Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII flight combat simulators (sitting arcade games). Darn, I ran out of $1 coins or else I would have played a game or two, maybe three haha. :P

Third celebration - Cake at Home
When I came home, the girls quickly brought out my birthday cake! They were more excited than I am to cut the cake haha. :) I later Skyped with my brother, my lovely sis-in-law and my three handsome nephews in UK. My sis-in-law led the birthday song singing with lots of laughing from the kids. It was great fun! :)
What a great birthday I had - celebrated it with my colleagues, my friends and my family!
Thank you to all for your wonderful birthday wishes!! :) Can't wait for my next birthday haha. :P

No comments: