making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Brisbane Work Day 2

Feeling somewhat jet lagged, we only managed to go over to St Lucia at 12pm. Yesterday, we took care of the kitchenware. Today, we looked at the items in the living room, the master bedroom and the study. As we pushed through with the packing of two boxes of kitchenware yesterday, we took time to sieve through things that I wanted to keep, throw, and give away - mainly my lecture notes and assignments, clothes, books and stationery. Azlina was really good in keeping me focussed and on task as I was easily carried away and overdo things, such as wanting to keep everything lol. :P 
In the end, I threw out most of my lecture notes and left only a few assignments as well as some The University of Queensland materials for memory sake. I would be donating most of the clothes because they are still in good condition. I would leave most of my textbooks behind as they are outdated by now. I would bring back most of my fiction books. :) I would bring home all the framed frames and my mother's framed cross-stitch handiworks.
Macquarie Street, St Lucia where my apartment is situated on
My apartment block
Framed cross-stitch handiworks and photos
My books, personal letters and postcards, framed cross-stitch handiworks 
Today we had Indian cuisine for both lunch and dinner at Indian Feast, Mitre Street. For lunch, we had Mango Chicken, Vegetable Korma (both non-spicy) and naan. For dinner, Juliane requested for Indian food again so we went back and we had Butter Chicken and Pumpkin (again both non-spicy) and naan. Yum! :)
The pretty lights at Indian Feast :)

No comments: