making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Brisbane Work Day 3/ Reminiscence Day 1

Almost the end of my work in Brisbane. :) We will be packing the last box and wrapping up the framed cross-stitch handiworks. 
A little pleasure before work, in the morning, I met up with my friend, Min who used to work at CRPP. We had a good time reminiscing and laughing about our time at CRPP during the "Golden Age". :) She also helped to take some of the kitchen utensils off my hands. :) Thanks, Min!! Really appreciated your help!
After the pleasure of meeting up with Min, we went back to our packing. We packed one large box and wrapped up five cross-stitch handiworks in bubble wrap for collection by the removal company tomorrow morning. We left close to 6pm and we felt we have accomplished a great feat. :)
My mother's Precious :P

No comments: